FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS
IN BS-17, UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, 2015
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS (PART-I MCQs) Maximum Marks: 20
PART –I (MCQs) Maximum 30 Minutes (PART-II) Maximum Marks: 80
- Note: Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART-II. All questions carry EQUAL Marks.
- All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at One Place instead of at different places.
- Candidate must write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q. Paper.
- No Page /Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- Extra attempt of any question or any part of the attempted question will not be considered.
Q. 2. The Cabinet is “the key stone of the political arch” in British political system, Comment.
Q. 3. Examine in detail various sources of British Constitution with special reference to the importance of Conventions.
Q. 4. Do you agree with the view that in U.K. there are no constitutional restrictions on the powers of the Parliament but the powers of the Congress in the USA are checked both by the executive as well as judiciary?
Q. 5. Inspite of the fact that the Russian Constitution provides a long list of rights, the Western observers allege that infact there is a little respect of human rights in USSR. Comment.
Q. 6. The Americal Senate is the most powerful Second Chamber in the world. Elucidate.
Q. 7. How would you describe the Fifth Republic of France: ‘as modified presidential form or ‘as modified parliamentary form’? Give reasons.
Q. 8. Compare and contrast the federal aspects of the Constitution of 1962 and 1973.