1. One morning after sunrise, Ali and Asad were standing in a lawn with their back towards each other. Ali’s shadow fell exactly toward left-hand side. Which direction Asad was facing?
(a) East (b) South
(c) West (d) North
2. Nageena is taller than Ayesha but not as tall as Mujahid. Salman is taller than Asiya but not as tall as Ayesha. Who among them is the tallest?
(a) Salman (b) Mujahid
(c) Nageena (d) Asiya
3. In an examination, Sajjad got more marks than Sarmad but not as many as Salma. Salma got more marks than Sajid and Sajida. Sajid got less marks than Sarmad but his marks are not the lowest in the group. Who is second in the descending order of marks?
(a) Salma (b) Sajida
(c) Sajjad (d) Sarmad
4. Pointing to a photograph of a girl, Rajab said “She has no sister or daughter but her mother is the only daughter of my mother.” The girl is ______ of Rajab’s mother.
(a) Sister-in-law (b) Granddaughter
(c) Daughter (d) Niece
5. If Amir’s father is Bilal’s father’s only son and Bilal has neither a brother nor a daughter. What is the relationship between Amir and Bilal?
(a) Uncle-Nephew (b) Father-Daughter
(c) Father-Son (d) None of these
6. An application was received by the inward clerk in the afternoon of a weekday. Next day, he forwarded it to the table of the senior clerk. The senior clerk next day evening put up the application to the desk officer who studied it and disposed it off the same day, i.e., Friday. The inward clerk received the application on:
(a) Tuesday (b) Saturday
(c) Wednesday (d) Monday
7. Flight to Karachi leaves every 5 hours. At the airport, I learnt that the flight took off 25 minutes before. If the time now is 10:45 a.m., When will the next flight take off?
(a) 2:20 a.m. (b) 3:30 a.m.
(c) 3:55 p.m. (d) 3:20 p.m.
8. Hassan was 16th from the top and 29th from the bottom among those who passed an examination. 6 boys did not take the exam while 5 failed it. There were —— boys in the class.
(a) 44 (b) 40
(c) 50 (d) 55
9. Asma is 7th from left and Ayeza 5th from right. After interchanging their positions, Ayeza becomes 19th from right. Asthma is ______ from left.
(a) 21st (b) 19th
(c) 23rd (d) 20th
Sorry you have no rights to view this Article/Post!
Please Login or Register to view the complete Article
To get full access EMAIL your username, Subscription Plan and email address at firstname.lastname@example.org for details
SUBSCRIPTION PLANS Rs. 3300 for 1 year.
This post has been seen 570 times.