1. In how many different ways, 4 boys and 2 girls can sit on a bench?
(a) 620 (b) 640
(c) 720 (d) None of these
2. A group consists of 4 men, 6 women and 5 children. In how many ways can 2 men, 3 women and 1 child be selected from the given group?
(a) 600 (b) 300
(c) 900 (d) 750
3. Six points are marked on a straight line and five points are marked on another line which is parallel to the first line. How many straight lines, including the first two, can be formed with these points?
(a) 32 (b) 30
(c) 55 (d) 29
4. A group consists of 4 men, 6 women and 5 children. In how many ways can 3 men, 2 women and 3 children selected from this group?
(a) 300 (b) 600
(c) 450 (d) 750
5. In how many ways can 5 boys and 3 girls sit in a row such that all boys sit together?
(a) 3800 (b) 4760
(c) 2880 (d) 1401
6. The number of sequences in which 7 players can throw a ball so that the youngest player is not the last is:
(a) 2010 (b) 2120
(c) 4320 (d) 4322
Sorry you have no rights to view this Article/Post!
Please Login or Register to view the complete Article
To get full access EMAIL your username, Subscription Plan and email address at email@example.com for details
SUBSCRIPTION PLANS Rs. 3300 for 1 year.