1. The current Finance Minister of Punjab is ______.
(a) Anwarul Haq (b) Dr Shahbaz Gil
(c) Dr Murad Ras (d) Hashim Jawan Bakht
2. On World Economic Forum’s Global Competitiveness Index 2018, Pakistan has been ranked ______.
(a) 98 (b) 103
(c) 107 (d) 114
3. “The Power of Choice: Reproductive Rights and the Demographic Transition,” has been published by the ______.
(a) IMF (b) UNDP
(c) WBG (d) HRCP
4. As per the latest UNDP report, annual population growth rate in Pakistan is ______.
(a) 2.4 percent (b) 2.7 percent
(c) 3.2 percent (d) 4.2 percent
5. Imran Ali, who was convicted of rape and murder of little girl Zainab in Kasur, was hanged on ______.
(a) Oct 16 (b) Oct 17
(c) Oct 18 (b) Oct 19
6. The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) is headquartered in ______.
(a) Sukkur (b) Lahore
(c) Islamabad (d) Karachi
7. On Oct 19, an 11-member Pakistan Army team won gold medal for the fourth consecutive time in the world’s toughest Cambrian Patrol competition held in ______, UK.
(a) North Sea (b) Wales
(c) Anglesey (d) Pumlumon
8. On Oct 19, Pakistan defeated ______ inflicting them their heaviest defeat in test cricket against Pakistan – 373 runs.
(a) Australia (b) New Zealand
(c) Zimbabwe (d) Sri Lanka
9. On Oct 22, Lt Col (r) Hassan Immad Mohamedi was appointed the MD of ______.
(a) NBP (b) SUPARCO
(c) SECP (d) PTV
10. Pakistan Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO) was established in 1981 on the advice of ______.
(a) Mr Sibte Nabi Naqvi (b) Dr I. H. Usmani
(c) Dr Abdus Salam (d) Dr Innas Ali
11. The Druzhba (Friendship) III is joint bilateral military exercise between Pakistan and ______.
(a) China (b) Russia
(c) Turkey (d) Iran
12. On Oct 23, Justice Muhammad Anwarul Haq took oath as ______ CJ of the Lahore High Court.
(a) 47th (b) 59th
(c) 67 th (d) 74th
Sorry you have no rights to view this Article/Post!
Please Login or Register to view the complete Article
To get full access EMAIL your username, Subscription Plan and email address at firstname.lastname@example.org for details
SUBSCRIPTION PLANS Rs. 3300 for 1 year.
This post has been seen 17921 times.