1. On Apr 16, the UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, declared Pakistan the world’s largest host of refugees with their number reaching ______.
(a) 1.25 million (b) 1.45 million
(c) 2.32 million (d) 3.29 million
2. The current Prime Minister of Azad Jammu and Kashmir is ______.
(a) Raja Farooq Haider Khan
(b) Raja Muhammad Naseer Khan
(c) Yaseen Gulshan
(d) Ahmed Raza Qadri
3. On Apr 16, the government launched savings certificates for ____.
(a) Teachers (b) Pensioners
(c) Special people (d) Businessmen
4. On April 16, ______ government approved the province’s first-ever agriculture and youth policies.
(a) Sindh (b) Punjab
(c) Balochistan (d) KP
5. On Apr 16, , the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) issued its annual report the “State of Human Rights in 2017” that was dedicated to ______.
(a) Madeeha Gohar (b) Asma Jehangir
(c) IA Rehman (d) Malala Yousafzai
6. On Apr 16, the Judicial Commission of Pakistan approved the elevation of Justice Munib Akhtar of _____ High Court as a judge of the Supreme Court.
(a) Lahore (b) Peshawar
(c) Balochistan (d) Sindh
7. On April 18, China and Pakistan Media Forum was held in ______.
(a) Shanghai (b) Beijing
(c) Islamabad (d) Karachi
8. On Apr 19, ______ Pakistani peacekeepers who laid down their lives for global peace and security were honoured with the UN medal.
(a) Seven (b) Eight
(c) Nine (d) Eleven
9. On Apr 20, the government received the Commonwealth Government Award for Women’s ______ Empowerment.
(a) Economic (b) Social
(c) Political (d) Financial
10. On Apr 20, the ______ government decided to provide District Management Group training to new officers of provincial civil services.
(a) KP (b) Balochistan
(c) Punjab (d) Sindh
Sorry you have no rights to view this Article/Post!
Please Login or Register to view the complete Article
To get full access EMAIL your username, Subscription Plan and email address at firstname.lastname@example.org for details
SUBSCRIPTION PLANS Rs. 3300 for 1 year.
This post has been seen 30267 times.