1. The government launched the National Disaster Risk Management Fund (NDRMF) on ______.
(a) July 16 (b) July 17
(c) July 18 (d) July 19
2. On July 17, Engr Dr Tahir Masood took the charge of Managing Director/President of ______.
(a) PNRA (b) NESPAK
(c) PEMRA (d) NEPRA
3. Pakistan has been ranked ______ out of 86 countries on the Inclusive Internet Index of the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU).
(a) 57th (b) 64th
(c) 68th (d) 79th
4. The Ishkoman valley is in ______.
(a) Punjab (b) Gilgit-Baltistan
(c) Balochistan (d) KP
5. Zainab Bibi, the tallest woman declared by the Guinness Book of World Records in ___ died on July 19.
(a) 1997 (b) 2001
(c) 2003 (d) 2007
6. On July 22, Afghanistan and Pakistan held inaugural meetings of the five Working Groups under the Afghanistan and Pakistan Action Plan for Peace and Solidarity in ______.
(a) Dushanbe (b) Islamabad
(c) Ankara (d) Kabul
7. On July 25, ______ general elections in Pakistan were held.
(a) 11th (b) 12th
(c) 14th (d) 35th
8. The 1,320MW coal-fired Hubco Power Plant is located in ______.
(a) Punjab (b) Balochistan
(c) Sindh (d) KP
9. On July 28, Pakistan’s ______ won the Annapurna Corporate Invitational International Badminton Tournament that was played in Kathmandu.
(a) Palwasha Khan (b) Rizwana Azeem
(c) Aliya Shahzadi (d) Mahnoor Shahzad
10. The 6,080-metre Manglesser Peak is located in the Shimshal valley of the ______ mountain range.
(a) Hindu Kush (b) Koh-i-Suleman
(c) Karakoram (d) Kirthar
11. The Islamic Development Bank (IDB) activated its three-year $4.5-billion oil financing facility for Pakistan on ______.
(a) July 26 (b) July 28
(c) July 29 (d) July 31
12. On Aug 01, _____ was unanimously elected as the president of the Pakistan Squash Federation.
(a) Mujahid Anwar Khan (b) Qamar Zaman Khan
(c) Amir Nawaz (d) Sohail Aman
Sorry you have no rights to view this Article/Post!
Please Login or Register to view the complete Article
To get full access EMAIL your username, Subscription Plan and email address at firstname.lastname@example.org for details
SUBSCRIPTION PLANS Rs. 3300 for 1 year.
This post has been seen 29226 times.