1. On Nov 16, Pakistan’s 1st Austro Turf cricket stadium was inaugurated in Balochistan’s ______ city.
(a) Quetta (b) Chaman
(c) Kalat (d) Zhob
2. Rizwan Munir Bhutta, who passed away on Nov 16, was a former Olympian and a renowned ______.
(a) Hockey player (b) Cyclist
(c) Shooter (d) Runner
3. Tableeghi Jamaat emir Haji Abdul Wahab passed away on ______.
(a) Nov 16 (b) Nov 17
(c) Nov 18 (d) Nov 20
4. On Nov 18, defending champion ______ won the Thal desert race.
(a) Nadir Magsi (b) Qadir Nawaz
(c) Ali Sultan (d) Zafar Magsi
5. On Nov 19, the Centre and the provinces decided to form task forces to control______.
(a) Corruption (b) Street Crimes
(c) Money laundering (d) Population growth
6. On Nov 20, Pakistan Railways and the National Railway Administration of China signed an agreement pertaining to doubling of the entire ML-1 track from Karachi to______.
(a) Multan (b) Peshawar
(c) Quetta (d) Ziarat
7. On Nov 20, the UNGA’s Third Committee, which deals with social, humanitarian and cultural issues, passed ______ resolution on the right to self-determination.
(a) Sudan’s (b) Pakistan’s
(c) Norway’s (d) China’s
8. On Nov 20, Global Education Monitoring Report 2019 on migration, displacement and education: “Building Bridges not Walls” was released by ______.
(a) UNESCO (b) UNICEF
(c) UNDP (d) ILO
9. Chinese consulate in Karachi was attacked on ______.
(a) Nov 23 (b) Nov 24
(c) Nov 26 (d) Nov 27
10. On Nov 23, ______ was appointed the President of the National Bank of Pakistan (NBP).
(a) Adnan Afridi (b) Arif Usmani
(c) Khalid Mirza (d) Asif Ashraf
11. The Farmers Associates of Pakistan is headquartered in ______.
(a) Islamabad (b) Multan
(c) Hyderabad (d) Lahore
12. On Nov 24, the ______ listed water crisis, unmanageable inflation, terrorist attacks, failure of urban planning and critical infrastructure as immediate risks faced by Pakistan.
(a) Asian Development Bank (b) World Economic Forum
(c) International Monetary Fund (d) World Bank
Read More: National & International MCQs (Aug-Sep 2018)
Sorry you have no rights to view this Article/Post!
Please Login or Register to view the complete Article
To get full access EMAIL your username, Subscription Plan and email address at firstname.lastname@example.org for details
SUBSCRIPTION PLANS Rs. 3300 for 1 year.
This post has been seen 20163 times.