1. On Jan 16, Prime Minister Imran Khan constituted an eight-member ministerial committee to negotiate a long-term Strategic Economic Framework arrangement with_____.
(a) Saudi Arabia (b) Turkey
(c) Qatar (d) Malaysia
2. On Jan 16, Prof Dr Zaheer Ahmed Siddiqui, the first registrar of GCU, Lahore, from 2002 to ______ , died.
(a) 2004 (b) 2006
(c) 2007 (d) 2008
3. The Supreme Court extended its powers to Gilgit-Baltistan through a written order dated ______.
(a) Jan 17 (b) Jan 18
(c) Jan 19 (d) Jan 20
4. The legendary Pakistani cricketer, Abdul Hafeez Kardar, is affectionately known as ______.
(a) The Skipper (b) Little Master
(c) The Captain (d) The Cricketer
5. The current CM Sindh is ______.
(a) Qaim Ali Shah (b) Murad Ali Shah
(c) Siraj Durrani (d) Saeed Ghani
6. On ______, PM Imran Khan ordered the establishment of a CPEC Business Advisory Council comprising leading Pakistani business executives.
(a) Jan 15 (b) Jan 16
(c) Jan 17 (d) Jan 18
7. On Jan 18, K-Electric appointed ______ its new chairman.
(a) Hasan Mujtaba (b) Ikram Sehgal
(c) Ali Hashwani (d) Tayyab Tareen
8. On Jan 18, the government issued NOC regarding appointment of Gen (Retd) Raheel Sharif as head of a Saudi Arabia-led, ______-member Islamic Military Alliance.
(a) 41 (b) 47
(c) 49 (d) 51
9. On Jan 18, Maria Espinosa, president of the United Nations ______ started her 5-day visit to Pakistan.
(a) General Assembly
(b) Security Council
(c) Human Rights Commission
(d) None of these
10. On Jan 18, the University of Lahore won the fifth All Pakistan HEC Intervarsity Men’s Ski Championship held in _____ Valley.
(a) Shigar (b) Naltar
(c) Hunza (d) Gojal
11. The picturesque Naltar Valley, which is famous for its 7 colourful lakes and natural ski resort, is located in GB’s district ______.
(a) Ghanche (b) Skardu
(c) Ghizer (d) Gilgit
Sorry you have no rights to view this Article/Post!
Please Login or Register to view the complete Article
To get full access EMAIL your username, Subscription Plan and email address at firstname.lastname@example.org for details
SUBSCRIPTION PLANS Rs. 3500 for 1 year.