1. On Dec 16, Pakistan was elected as the ______ and the Rapporteur of the Conference of Parties (COP) to the UNFCCC, at COP24 in Katowice, Poland.
(a) President (b) Vice President
(c) Secretary (d) Chair
2. On Dec 17, ______ was elected as the leader of opposition in the Balochistan Assembly.
(a) Malik Sikandar (b) Naseer Barohi
(c) Manzoor Bugti (d) Ahmed Baldini
3. The current Director General of the Punjab Institute of Language, Art and Culture (PILAC) is ______.
(a) Abbas Najmi (b) Liaquat Niazi
(c) Sughra Sadaf (d) Mushtaq Soofi
4. On Dec 18, the ______ Airways announced that it will be resuming flights to Pakistan from June 2019, after a 10-year break.
(a) British (b) Qatar
(c) Gulf (d) Jet
5. Pakistan has been ranked ______ out of 149 countries on the ‘Global Gender Gap Index 2018′ report of the World Economic Forum (WEF).
(a) 108th (b) 117th
(c) 134th (d) 148th
6. Noted film, TV, radio and stage actor Ali Ejaz passed away on ______.
(a) Dec 15 (b) Dec 16
(c) Dec 17 (d) Dec 18
7. On Dec 19, ______ was appointed the Pakistan Railways Police Inspector General (IG).
(a) AD Khawaja (b) Wajid Zia
(c) Amjad Safi (d) M. Bashir
8. On Dec 19, the Pakistan Dietary Guidelines for Better Nutrition were launched by Planning Commission’s nutrition section and the ______.
(a) FAO (b) UNICEF
(c) UNEP (d) UNDP
9. On Dec 19, the late Asma Jahangir was posthumously awarded ______ Human Rights Prize.
(a) UN’s (b) EU’s
(c) USA’s (d) Russia’s
10. On Dec 18, ______, an Indian who illegally crossed into Pakistan from Afghanistan in 2012 and was convicted for spying and forging documents in 2015, was handed over to India.
(a) Nabi Ahmed Shakir (b) Hamid Nehal Ansari
(c) Gurbaksh Ram (d) Jaswant Singh
Sorry you have no rights to view this Article/Post!
Please Login or Register to view the complete Article
To get full access EMAIL your username, Subscription Plan and email address at firstname.lastname@example.org for details or Whatsapp on
0302 555 68 02
Rs. 3500 for 1 year.