Most Expected Questions
CSS, PMS Interviews
Zohaib Ahmed Anjum (PAS)
How to Introduce Yourself?
- Start by thanking the interviewer for giving you the opportunity to introduce yourself.
- Mention your full name (If Interviewer has addressed you with your name, don’t re-state your name)
- Mention your hometown or area you belong to.
- State your academic background. Start from the latest degree. Mentioning one or two degrees would suffice. Mention the name of your alma mater. If you have exceptional scores in that degree or a particular area, do mention that. Also specify the research project or conference papers, if any, you have authored or presented. You should also highlight extracurricular activities if you have any distinction in them.
- If you are serving, or have served, as a professional in any sector, mention your areas of expertise, your job description, and any extraordinary performance or contribution that you have rendered as part of that profession.
- Highlight your key strengths but those that you mention must fit-in. It should not be a random selection. Such strength should reflect upon professional, academic or intellectual aspects of your personality.
- Briefly talk about your family. You may start from mentioning your parents and brothers and sisters. You can highlight their professions or academic background. But do keep it short.
- You can also mention your hobbies, your favourite personality that has left imprints on your life.
- Close your introduction with an effective and powerful tone. You may also hint that you are ready to throw light on other aspects of your personal life as well.
Sorry you have no rights to view this Article/Post!
Please Login or Register to view the complete Article
To get full access EMAIL your username, Subscription Plan and email address at email@example.com for details or Whatsapp on
0302 555 68 02
Rs. 3500 for 1 year.